Storm Watcher Weather Lab:
- Storm Watcher Weather Lab is an all-in-one weather monitoring kit for the budding meteorologist.
- The weather lab base lets kids conduct experiments involving wind speed, wind direction, temperature, rainfall, the water cycle, evaporation, the greenhouse effect, acid rain, and more.
- The 32-page book gives kids a thorough understanding of what causes local weather—and how it relates to climate change.
- They’ll also discover the causes and effects of extreme weather, lightning, weather fronts, greenhouse gases, and more.
- 18 Wild, Wet & Windy Experiments!
Ages 7+ | $29.99 | Amazon